February 04, 2015
Printable PDF of the questions.
Printable PDF of the provided power point presentation.
- What is the difference between negative and positive ions?
- Why do electrons need force to move, and what provides that force?
- What are all the things that could effect electrical resistance?
- What is the difference between voltage and resistance?
- What is the difference between AC and DC voltage? What do we primarily use in automobiles?
- Why is the body and chassis of a car used as a universal ground?
- Why can't continuity be used to solve all electrical faults?
- How much resistance is there in an open circuit, in a shorted circuit?
- What kind of energy is created with engine knock sensors?
- What is the relationship between current and magnetism?
- Can you solve for a single variable? Construct 5 problems where Ohm's Law is used and a single variable needs to be found.