September 29, 2014
- Review the following presentation.
- Either four different projects must be submitted explaining each process, OR a demonstration along with a NATEF style assessment must be completed. The projects / demonstrations are as follows.
- How is an engine manifold vacuum test performed? Identify potential reading and what the most likely fault is.
- How is a cylinder power balance test performed? Identify potential findings and what the most likely fault is for each discovery.
- How is an engine compression test performed? List and describe potential readings and what may be the result of a fault.
- How is a cylinder leak down test performed? What would you expect to find when you perform this test?