Automotive Technology 2
- Basic concepts covered in the first year of the academy are expanded as new content is delivered.
- Focus is on electrical theory and application.
- Application of electrical theory is centered around, but not limited to, practical testing of computer controlled engine and transmission processes.
- Instruction is aimed towards preparing technicians-in-training for entry level positions in the automotive trade, or acceptance into a post-secondary education institution.
- Rather than instructor led, students will begin to create their own methods of vehicle repair and diagnosis, and are expected to master each of the following content areas.
- Steering and Suspension
- Engine Performance