August 27, 2014
Submit answers to the following questions as a homework grade.
- What is the number one way we can limit all shop safety hazards?
- Who is the federal agency responsible for upholding work place safety standards?
- What is the danger of running a vehicle without an exhaust hose on it?
- Why do soiled rags go into the proper storage bin?
- What are the three things needed for a fire?
- How do you operate a fire extinguisher?
- In detail, what is an MSDS?
- What must be used to properly clean brake dust?
- List two harmful incompatible fluids.
- Why are shop safety inspections held?